2014 HME Regional Meeting
Mark your calendars and book your room! The 2014 HME regional conference will be May 20-21 at Tinley Park Convention Center and the Holiday Inn Chicago Tinley Park.
Book your room now using our special group code: IAM and watch your email for details about this year’s informative program!
The event will include an impressive collection of presentations including
- Washington update by Tom Ryan, President/CEO of the American Association for Homecare
- Opportunities and threats analysis by Mark Higley, VP of Regulatory Affairs at VGM Group
- Data trending and operational efficiencies by Sarah Hanna of ECS Billing & Consulting
- Testimonial from a CMS Pioneer ACO participant - August (AJ) Querciagrossa, CEO; OSF Home Care Services
- An “Innovation” panel featuring HME business leaders in the region and moderated by Kelly Riley with The Med Group
- And… the official announcement and roll out of Great Lakes Home Medical Services Association! We’ve been working hard behind the scenes, and it’s finally here! 2014 will be an incredibly important year for the new association as we begin to shape and form this new collaboration of the most excellent HME service providers in Illinois, Indiana and Michigan. There has never been a better time reach out, get involved and be heard. To make sure your dues are current, feel free to contact our office today!
Click here to see the full schedule and session descriptions.
Register online today! Or download a print-friendly registration here.
Interested in exhibting? Feel free to review our Exhibitor Prospectus and Associate Membership packages.
More Bidding News...
- Breaking News…..MPP Bill Introduced and PECOS Delayed! For full details on how YOU can take action, click here.
- CME Announces Suppliers for Medicare Bidding Program. Click here to view the list of contract suppliers by competitive bid area. You can also search for contract suppliers in your zip code by clicking here.
- CMS Announces Shocking but Predictable Round 2 Bid Rates See the full story here.
Share Your Bidding Story!
IAMES wants to you hear how Competitive Bidding is affecting YOU. This battle is far from over, in fact, with the increase in CBAs in Round 2, ripples of discontent are becoming waves. The biggest way to bring about change is to show the negative effects of this terribly flawed program! Please take a moment to share with IAMES and your Congressman how this progam is challenging and changing your business . Not sure who your Represenstative is? Use the link below to do you a quick search by zip code. We will be compiling member feedback, and posting annonymous results in the member section of website, so PLEASE get engaged. Your words CAN make a difference!
Need more help preparing? Review this article that includes links to talking poitns, issue papers and tips for successful meetings with your Representative!
Don't know who your Congressman is? Search by zip code...
JOIN IAMES TODAY
Letter from the President of IAMES: Neidi Mack
Dear IAMES Member:
Let your voice be heard by renewing your IAMES membership today!
The HME industry is more challenged than ever. As an industry we comprise 1.2% of the national expenditure. While many of us are left scratching our heads wondering how we continue to be cut when we represent such a small percentage, the reality is that we are in desperate need to unify and raise our voices.
The most cost effective way to collaborate and raise YOUR voice is through support of your State Association.
Throughout 2012, IAMES was more involved than ever in collaborating at both the State and Federal level in raising our voices in key issues. We experienced a great deal of success in 2012. Below are just a few of the things in which IAMES collaborated and achieved unprecedented success.
We prevented elimination of the HME Medicaid benefit for the state’s most vulnerable patients. 30 HME providers across the state of Illinois organized recommendations that were presented to the Legislative Medicaid Committee.
IAMES was the only state association invited back by the LMAC (Legislative Medicaid Committee) to meet with the Deputy Director of Medicaid to discuss recommendations
Organization of in district days to discuss the flaws of the Competitive Bidding program with our Federal Congressional representatives
Roundtable at our Spring Conference of the nation’s top experts on Competitive Bidding, to include Dr. Katzman who introduced MPP to Congress
We have a lot more work to do in 2013 and cannot do it without your monetary support and involvement... <READ LETTER>
JOIN IAMES TODAY
IAMES HAS A NEW ADDRESS
Please update your contact information for IAMES
4700 Lakehurst Ct, Suite 225
Dublin, OH 43016
The Illinois Premise Alert Program
The State of Illinois has instituted a new program called the Illinois Premise Alert Program. Its purpose is to give a parent, guardian, family member or caregiver of an individual with a special need or disability an opportunity to provide information to Emergency First Responders such as Police, Fire and Medical Personnel that will assist them in the event of an emergency.
IAMES Needs to GET INVOLVED
IAMES ASSOCIATE SPONSORS
IAMES is PROUD to be a MEMBER of